Capital One – Paycheck Debit Card
Employees without a bank account can still receive their paycheck electronically.
For workers who do not have a bank account, like the convenience of a debit card, or travel on payday, the Capital One Paycheck Debit Card combines the safety and convenience of direct deposit with a purchase-debit card. Each pay period, an employee’s wages are electronically placed in their personal debit card account. Using their card, they may make purchases at stores, or make withdrawals at ATMs wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- Save your company time and money by reducing the need to print and distribute paper checks.
- Employees can focus on their jobs, not on cashing their paychecks.
- It’s easy to start and manage the Capital One paycheck Debit Card program because it works with your existing Direct Deposit program.
- Available to all employees, even those new to credit or without bank accounts, subject to identity verification.
- It’s a faster, more convenient way to access their pay.