Why OutSource Payroll?
Although paying your employees is fundamental to your business, it is not a core business process from which a competitive advantage can be made. Outsourcing allows you to get back to doing what you do best… running your business.
Top Reasons to OutSource
- With PaySource, your payroll information is safe and confidential from unauthorized personnel.
- It is our job to keep up with all the latest payroll and tax related laws, to ensure your payroll is 100% accurate every time.
- If you incur penalties due to PaySource paying your taxes late, we will pay the penalties.
- Because offering payroll services is what we do, we can easily and affordably offer you advanced services like direct deposit, payroll deductions, payroll tax filing, EFTPS, HR Payroll and others that would otherwise be too costly to do yourself.
- You do not have to worry about maintaining software.
- Spend your time running your business.
Did you know?
- Payroll is the most common service outsourced by successful companies.
- The average small company that does not outsource payroll spends more than 60 hours per month managing their payroll.
- Payroll is the oldest form of data processing to be outsourced.